Spring Clean your online store for Black Friday:
(And take advantage of the biggest eCommerce shift in history!)
Thursday 17th September, 2020 11am (AEST)
The eCommerce revolution is happening faster than anyone predicted and retailers that aren’t prepared will be left in the wake of successful competitors.
“The retail industry is seeing accelerated growth and increased demand that was expected in 2030. We’ve had to ‘delete’ all existing plans amid COVID-19 because the future of retail just arrived 10 years early.”
Tobi Lutke – Shopify CEO.
Join Jim Stewart as he establishes a list of small site changes with minimum effort for maximum impact that will prepare your online store for what could be the biggest Black Friday in history. He’ll teach you how to clear the clutter and make room for revenue by focusing on the primary purpose of your website and staying ahead of the competition in this dynamic environment. Discovering the untapped potential of your site can be the difference between surviving and thriving. For 20 years StewArt Media has pursued a digital marketing focus, but our recent pivot to a revenue-focused vision has resulted in outstanding revenue achievements for our clients.
During this FREE webinar you will learn how a simple change in focus can result in a new direction for your business by leveraging key points like:
- Data Analysis – Why knowing your data can open your very own data gold mine (and lead to huge revenue streams!)
- Why you could be wasting money on advertising. (And how one client reduced ad spend by 50% for a 64% increase in revenue!)
- The main reasons why customers aren’t buying from you.
- How we helped this 30 year old business increase revenue by 70%!
- A pioneer of Australia’s digital marketing industry with over 20 years’ experience, Jim is a certified Google Premium Partner and specialises in optimising revenue for eCommerce retailers through data analysis.
- Responsible for helping hundreds of businesses increase revenue by identifying & targeting lost revenue opportunities.
- Has produced a weekly vlog for 15 years offering invaluable free advice and industry updates to thousands of subscribers. Jim is also a sought-after speaker on both the local and international stage.